Thursday, March 19, 2009

# Assignment 1 : Introduce myself

2008.03.19
My name is Jung, Sung-jin. I’m 42 years old. I’m from Muan, Jeonnam province. When I was senior, I got married to Lee, Hyun. I have 2 daughters. I believed in Jesus. I go to church on Sunday. I teach children bible in church. I love children very much. I like soccer, so I play soccer with church friend in the sunday evening. I like to watch sport game in tv. I am office worker in Asiana airlines. My job is tax management and payment. I started this job last summer. I enjoy my job and love my company.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hello Sung Jin.

Congratulations on your first blog assignment.

I'm not a big sports fan but I know everyone is crazy about baseball these days. Are you a baseball fan too? Anyhow, I hope you're enjoying the class. Keep up the good work! ^^

KEN (Kyungwoo) said...

Hello.

I'm really carzy about soccer. I have played it for 20 years.

I hope we can play soccer together somedays. kk

KEN (Kyungwoo) said...

Hello.

I'm really carzy about soccer. I have played it for 20 years.

I hope we can play soccer together somedays. kk

Jung In Lim said...

Your first impression was sotf and peaceful. Now I figured out why. You're a christian. I used to teach the bible to elementary school steudents when I was an university student, but now it's a little bit to hard to go to church every sunday. This sunday I will go to chrch. See you next week!!